Monday, October 10, 2011

Cute Snapshots

Like Father ^

Like Son ^ He totally did this on his own. Brad was sitting at the kitchen table working on his laptop, which is beside our computer desk where Matthew was playing a game. I walked through there and knew I had to go find my camera. Matthew had located one of Brad's spare pair of reading glasses, and when I first saw him, he was sitting with his hand on his chin, too.

Cari and the plate of cookies she baked

I love this! Too cute.

Amelia and Matthew were sitting in the chair together and watching Tom and Jerry. They were laughing and having a great time, and I thought I needed to get a picture of that because it was one of those really cute moments that I wanted to remember. But of course, when they saw the camera, they stopped what they were doing and had to pose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts