Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas with the Girls - 2011

Tina and Melissa enjoying Hors d'oeuvres.....

.....while Donna and Bonnie were in the kitchen.

It's not Christmas if I don't get a photo of Tina with her eyes closed. (with Anslea)

Rachel and Angie

The pretty Christmas table with our adorable ornaments from Bonnie waiting on us to sit down.

We enjoyed a delicious joint-effort Italian meal, and then it was time for the after-dinner conversations....

................

................

Then Dirty Santa. Tina was #1, so she got most of the gift opening action.




My daughter has already asked what we were drinking. LOL In case you're wondering, it was sparkling grape juice. Another tradition.


We tried out a new game this year called Quelf. It was quite interesting. Here's Angie taking a turn. The last few rounds of the game I had to wear aluminum foil on my hand, wear a scarf on my head that was supposed to be a make-believe snorkel, and I was not allowed to bend my arms or legs. There were some pictures made of this but not with my camera. :D

We ALMOST forgot to get a group picture, and that would have been a first. Rachel had to leave before we remembered, and this was taken close to midnight. I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. At any rate, I'm glad to have these captured moments of another wonderful night with my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts