Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hello 4-0!

I'm sitting here sort of wishing today was a repeat of last Saturday. Last weekend was a celebration of me turning 40, and my husband certainly did a good job of spoiling me. He started the day off by sending me to the spa, and it was fabulous! I got a facial, massage, manicure, and pedicure. The facial was my favorite and definitely the most relaxing, but I enjoyed and appreciated everything. Then later that evening, Brad invited my family and some friends over. He took care of everything, which was a present in itself. Sadly, we didn't take one picture to remember the day, but I can always come back here and read about it.

God has blessed me with 40 wonderful years for which I am very, very thankful, and I certainly believe that it is a blessing that I don't feel 40, or at least what I imagined 40 would feel like 20 years ago! ;>)

No comments:

Post a Comment