Friday, March 9, 2012

Exciting Weekend Ahead!

Lord willing, tomorrow is going to be a pretty fine day ~ one to go down in history, maybe. ;)

Well, actually tomorrow evening/night. In the morning, we have to complete our painting project in the basement that we started two weekends ago. Weekend before last, we painted half the basement play room/TV room. Last weekend, we painted the other half. This weekend, we have to finish painting the trim and doing some touch-up stuff. I'll then have to quickly clean and organize as my in-laws are coming into town tomorrow evening and may be sleeping down there? Not sure about all that yet.

I'm hoping I'll get all my upstairs chores completed today. Thanks to a very productive day yesterday, I think that can happen. I needed a productive day yesterday as the first three days were definitely not!

Yesterday, I was up around 5 a.m. to start on my transcription work, then took the girls to school, came home and finished working, fixed breakfast, did Amelia's school work, deep cleaned my bedroom, living room, and kitchen, fixed lunch (actually Zaxby's fixed lunch), washed the van, gave the dog a bath, and even had some time left over before getting the girls at school to retrieve several balls out of the woods that Amelia and Matthew were wanting to play with. I have the briar marks on my arm to prove it! Then got the girls, came home and cooked supper, Madison and I left to go to salon for me to get a haircut and her a color, came home and ate supper, cleaned the kitchen, and then collapsed on the couch. I love days like this when I go to bed feeling like things got accomplished. I had too much transcription work and not enough energy at the first of the week, so I'm very thankful to God for providing me with energy and motivation yesterday. I pray He does the same today! :)

After all the work is out of the way, I am having an evening out with my BFFs. We're all turning 40 this year, and we're going to Agatha's (a mystery dinner theater) to celebrate. I know it's going to be so much fun. Bonnie told us that going to Agatha's was something that Terri had always wanted to do, so we're also doing it in her honor.

Then when I get home, there's going to be a surprise at our house.... Can't wait!

Pictures of all of the above will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment