Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 7/23


With school starting soon, along with all the extra-curriculuar activities, I decided it was time to start trying some new crock pot recipes. So, my crock pot is getting a workout this week!

Saturday - Spaghetti (Why? It's Amelia's family birthday party, and she loves spaghetti - not to mention it feeds a crowd!) (I also added in 1 lb. of ground beef to the recipe), garden salad with "Olive Garden dressing," minus the corn syrup, and garlic bread.

Sunday - Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff I, garlic bread

Monday - Crock pot hamburgers (curiosity got me on this one, and I just have to try it!), potato salad, chips (note that Kettle brand chips are non-GMO!)

Tuesday - Pinto beans, slaw, mashed potatoes, and Mexican cornbread.

Wednesday - Santa Fe Chicken served over rice.

Thursday - Crock pot Rotisserie Chicken (Ingles had organic whole chickens on sale this week!), sweet potato casserole, macaroni & cheese, squash casserole.

Friday - Out for dinner

Click HERE to go to Organizing Junkie for more menu plans.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie today.
    Happy Birthday Amelia!
    My husband asked me if I miss the back to school days. Yes, I do sometimes. I loved shopping at Target with our son.
    You have some wonderful meals planned this week.
    The humidity has arrived in Las Vegas. It has me wishing for our dry hot days.
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from MPM. I love my crockpot, too! It's one of my favorite cooking methods during the summer to keep the kitchen cooler.

    ReplyDelete