Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 4....

Here's the basement "before" photos.  (Couldn't get a good shot of the bathroom as it's just too small, and this lens is just too big, but it's not that bad and really won't look that much different anyway.)




UPDATE:  This didn't take long!  Cari is at her class, Brad and Matthew went to get new tires on Madison's car, and Amelia slept in, so I went ahead and got this out of the way.  Now I am finished for the week!  The rest of the day will be spent drying and putting up the last load of clothes and then packing for a little family trip and tying up all the lose ends that must be tied before leaving.  Tomorrow would have been used to clean/sweep the porches/deck, so I should have time for that today as well.

I know I can't do this every week or I'd have to change the name of my blog to Rhonda's Housecleaning Blog, but it certainly has been a big help this week and has shown me that even in my busy-ness, I can still take time at some point during the day to do what needs to be done and that procrastination does not have to become my theme. :>)




No comments:

Post a Comment