Friday, November 30, 2012

A New Potato Soup Recipe

I've tried several potato soup recipes over the years and rarely have I found a bad one, and last night was no exception.  Once again, no leftovers, which means it might be a keeper.

This winner was once again found on Pinterest:  Cheesy Potato Soup

Now, I'm hoping for some success next week as I change things up a bit.  I'm going to be attempting a detox cleanse using juicing and clean foods.  I just don't seem to have as much energy as I should have, and here lately, I feel like my head is stuck in the clouds - so please forgive any blog posts that may have not made much sense. ;)  They made sense in my head but not sure if I was able to bring that to the computer screen.

Now the rest of my family, to my knowledge, will not be attempting this detox/cleanse with me, so I've had to come up with some recipes that will work for everyone.  Most of these will be new and nothing like we're used to eating, but they do sound tasty. I'll let you know how it all works out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts