Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Remember This

"And I can always give thanks because an all-powerful God always has all these things - all things - always under control."

and

"Can it be that, that which seems to oppose the will of God actually is used of Him to accomplish the will of God?  That which seems evil only seems so because of perspective, the way the eyes see the shadows.  Above the clouds, light never stops shining....."

"See that I am God.  See that I am in everything.  See that I do everything.  See that I have never stopped ordering my works, nor ever shall, eternally.  See that I lead everything on to the conclusion I ordained for it before time began, by the same power, wisdom and love with which I made it.  How can anything be amiss?"

Perspective - how we see.

(Above taken from One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp.  I have been reading this book for several weeks now.  Taking it all in very slowly.  Good words for a time like this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts