Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas 2012

Matthew getting the dining room table ready for our Christmas Eve meal.

Amelia working on the other table.

Dessert!  I didn't take a picture of the main course since it looked the same as last year.

Time for presents!







Aftermath....
Then it was time to clean up and get ready for bed. 

Now for the Christmas Day pics.

I love my new Christmas tree! Brad woke up at 4 a.m. on Black Friday to get to Home Depot for this.  It is pre-lit and with a touch of a button can be colored or clear lights!




I caught Amelia in her room listening to Cari's new iPod dock.  She was dancing like crazy to Jingle Bells!

Matthew jumped on the bed and joined in!

Cari sporting her new Christmas clothes and clip-in pink highlights.

Pawpaw and the kiddos.

Pooh Bear has been with us for a long time.  I had taken this same shot with Madison when she was about 2 years old.  I told her it needed updating, and she obliged.



My mom goes a little crazy at Christmas!

"The Grandfathers"

My sister and brother-in-law

Madison and Nana

Aunt Jane with nieces and nephew




Christmas was so much fun this year.  I really wasn't ready for it be over, but time didn't stop, so here I am already on January 3rd.  I guess the next post will have to be about my goals for the New Year.  I find that kind of exciting and motivating, and that always helps me get over the fact that my favorite time of year has once again come and gone.  But of course, as quickly as time is passing by, it will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts