Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013








After a wonderful worship service at church and pictures upon returning home, we enjoyed a nice Easter meal.  After clean-up, I had one of the best naps ever!  (I had gotten up that morning around 3 a.m. with Matthew who apparently had eaten a whole package of gummy bears(!) before bed, went back to sleep for a bit, and then got up a little earlier than usual to fix lunch. I was pooped!)  While I was sleeping, Brad decided he really wanted to decorate some "real" eggs.  He went to the store, and then he and Matthew - Amelia helped a little - had fun dyeing and decorating the eggs.  I woke up in time to see the end result, so I didn't get any pictures of that.

But I did get to experience the fun of hiding and hunting them!  We all took turns hiding, and I have to say that Amelia and Matthew did a pretty good job of hiding eggs.





When we finished with the hunting, they had just as much fun throwing and busting the eggs - seeing who's could go the highest or splatter the most.  We let Annabelle out at that point, and she took care of the clean up.  We stayed away from Annabelle for the rest of the evening. LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts