Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pinterest Experiment - Two Big Recipe Winners

This past week's Pinterest recipe experiments were a success.  The two recipes I tried will definitely be going into the "keeper" file.

The first was Sweet & Sour Chicken with Fried Rice.  I made the chicken exactly as the recipe, and it was just like I had ordered takeout.  Everyone else liked it, too.  Matthew summed it up when he said he liked to lick the sauce off the chicken before actually eating it.  And the rice was good enough to eat by itself.

The second recipe I tried was Homemade Meatballs and Marinara. The only thing I did different with this recipe was use Parmesan cheese instead of purchasing the Romano, and I definitely think it worked.  I served this with spaghetti noodles, and it was delicious.

I highly recommend both of these if you're looking for something new to serve your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts